Monday 28 July 2008

I am back

It’s been 11 months 19 days since my last post. Life has changed a lot since I left Mumbai.

  1. I started living away from my parents for the second time in my life (First was when I went to Trivandrum for job related training. That was only 6 weeks. This one is fore-ever)
  2. I got engaged (in September) and then married (in February). This was the primary reason why I moved to Chennai.
  3. I moved from Mylapore to Tambaram with my husband and mother-in-law. This happens to be my fourth house in the past one year.
  4. I quit my job and moved to a new company.

Phew.... A lot of considering that my life was almost inert last year.

While in Bench (Without any constructive work in the new company), I happened to see a lot of my colleagues writing poems & stories for the office bulletin board which is a mail forum. Enthusiastically, I also wrote two stories, which a lot of people liked.

Those will constitute my next two posts. Two other stories are ‘In Progress’ state.

Now that I have constructive work in office (out of bench), they may be in 'In Progress' state for some time...

No comments: